Model No.: 24BYJ48-221
Gear reduction motor is a component of a gear reducer and a motor. This type of component is also commonly referred to as a gearbox motor or a geared motor. It is usually assembled and assembled by a professional reducer manufacturer.
Gear reduction motors are widely used in automatic mechanical equipment, especially in packaging Machinery, printing machinery, corrugated machinery, color box machinery, conveying machinery, food machinery, three-dimensional parking equipment, automatic storage, three-dimensional warehouse, chemical, textile, dyeing and finishing equipment, etc. Micro gear reduction motors are also widely used in the fields of electronic locks, optical equipment, precision instruments and financial equipment.
24BYJ48-221 Reduction Stepper Motor Parameters
No-load pull-in Frequency
No-load pull-out Frequency
Drawing of 24BYJ48-221 Reduction Stepper Motor
Applications of Stepper Motor
• 3D printing equipment
• Barrier gate
• Printing presses
• Automatic toilet seat cover
• Electric tailgate
• Nano sprayer
• Vending machines
• Aircraft – In the aircraft industry, stepper motors are used in aircraft instrumentations, Antenna and sensing applications, and equipment scanning
• Automotive – The automotive industry implements stepper motors for applications concerning cruise control, sensing devices, and cameras. The military also utilizes stepper motors in their application of positioning antennas
• Chemical – The chemical industry makes use of stepper motors for mixing and sampling of materials. They also utilize stepper motor controllers with single and multi-axis stepper motors for equipment testing
• Consumer Electronics and Office Equipment – In the consumer electronics industry, stepper motors are widely used in digital cameras for focus and zoom functionality features. In office equipment, stepper motors are implemented in PC-based scanning equipment, data storage drives, optical disk drive driving mechanisms, printers, and scanners
• Gaming – In the gaming industry, stepper motors are widely used in applications like slot and lottery machines, wheel spinners, and even card shufflers
• Industrial – In the industrial industry, stepper motors are used in automotive gauges, machine tooling with single and multi-axis stepper motor controllers, and retrofit kits which make use of stepper motor controllers as well. Stepper motors can also be found in CNC machine control
• Medical – In the medical industry, stepper motors are utilized in medical scanners, microscopic or nanoscopic motion control of automated devices, dispensing pumps, and chromatograph auto-injectors. Stepper motors are also found inside digital dental photography (X-RAY), fluid pumps, respirators, and blood analysis machinery, centrifuge
• Scientific Instruments –Scientific equipment implement stepper motors in the positioning of an observatory telescope, spectrographs, and centrifuge
• Surveillance Systems – Stepper motors are used in camera surveillance
Manufacturing method of stepping motor control device for electric drying rack
The electric drying racks on the market have a short air outlet and a fixed direction, so the drying efficiency is low; the electric drying racks have a small blowing range, and the wind direction blown by the fan may not completely blow to the clothes, causing waste.
Technical realization elements:
The new technical problem is to provide an electric drying rack stepping motor control device applied to the air outlet of the electric drying rack, which can make the wind blown by the fan of the electric drying rack completely blow toward the clothes, and improve the drying efficiency.
The new type of electric drying rack stepping motor control device includes an electric drying rack body and one-piece drying rod, a fan, and a signal module for receiving remote control signals, and controlling the fan to turn on according to the remote control signal, and at the same time controlling the stepping motor to rotate and set the angle, Make the cut surface of the fan windshield just tangent to the MCU controller on the edge of the conjoined drying rod; the fan windshield is a double-open windshield, including a left windshield and a right windshield, and is set in the direction of the clothes dryer body The central position on one side of the connecting rod.
The stepping motor of the electric drying rack controls the rotation of the wind deflector of the fan through a gear set to control the opening angle of the air guide opening of the fan; the gear set includes a first driving wheel and a second driving wheel that are meshed with each other. The meshing first driven wheel and the second driven wheel meshing with the second driving wheel; the center of the first driving wheel is provided with a gear groove matching the shaft of the stepping motor.
One end of the left wind deflector is fixedly connected to the first driven wheel, and one end of the right wind deflector is fixedly connected to the second driven wheel; when the rotation setting angle of the stepping motor of the electric drying rack is 0°, the left windshield The distance between the other end of the wind panel and the other end of the right wind deflector is the smallest, that is, the air guide opening of the fan is closed.
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd. owns existing factory more than 26 thousand square meters, net assets over billions of dollars, nearly a thousand employees, and over 30 production lines with the annual output of more than 35 million units.The product of Maintex covering over twenty countries and regions around the world, and has been widely praised by customers.
MAINTEX's main products are precision permanent magnet stepper motor, permanent magnet DC motor, brushless motor, precision gear motor, rotary transformer and other micro motor products, as well as the treadmill motor control system, train model, electric pump and electromechanical integration products. These products are widely used in security systems, financial systems, industrial control systems, vehicle systems, retail services and office automation and other fields. At the same time, the company also provide personalized application solutions of micro electromechanical products.
MAINTEX strives to realise products diversification and differentiation, and to build the leading enterprise in the motor industry.The brand MAINTEX has become a high recognition brand in presicion and intelligent control industry with a short period of time.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Maintex Intelligent Control Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Weiting Wang
- Product/Service: Stepper Motor , Brushless motor , Dc motor , treadmill used motor , Brushed Dc Motor , Fuji motor
- Capital (Million US $): RMB:40 Million Yuan
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 30
- No. of R&D Staff: 41 -50 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Zhengde Science Park, No. 8, Pingdi Street, Longgang District
- Contact Person: Ms. MAINTEX
- Tel: 0086-755-36518326
Premium Related Products